Monday, July 30, 2012

The Party...

This year Courtlynn is all about Minnie Mouse, so that's what we did!

I sent out 14 invitations and all but 3 families were able to come! What a turn out!! BUT that meant that Mommy got to make 22 Mickey/Minnie mouse ears for all 22 of those kiddos that RSVPed!!

The ears turned out SUPER cute!

**Don't mind the purple/black fingers, I was tracing 44 ears out!!**

So, Sunday morning we woke Courtlynn up by singing her "Happy Birthday" (which she started crying) and got her ready for church. Ms. Angie bought her a REALLY cute birthday top hot bow that said Happy Birthday on it. She wore that to church with her new dress Mommy and Daddy got her!

**Her hair looks kinda funny, I promise I fixed it before we went to church**

That night we had her party up at the Grand Heritage pool. There were so many people there! Here are a few pictures from the party...

**Food table (minus the sandwiches and cupcakes) with Mickey/Minnie ears**

 **Waiting for her friends**

 **The Pool**

 **Eating some sandwiches and chips with her friends (and sister)**

**Singing Happy Birthday to her and her "blowing" out her candles (Mommy forgot the lighter at home)**

 **The Present Table**

 **Thanks you Ms. Jamie for my mermaid**

 **Thank you Ms. Lauren for my Minnie Boutique**

 **Thank you Nana for my Minnie Mouse**

**Thank you Ms. Heather and Mr. Jeff for my sprinkler hopscotch**

She recieved many more AWESOME gifts, but I don't want to bore you with all the pics. :)
These were some of my favorite expressions and reactions. Thank you to everyone that came out and celebrated my princess! Until next year....




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment