Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Rice Box Photography: The Thomasons

Sunday I had the privilege to photograph Mr. Luke, he's 1, and his mommy and daddy. Luke was on the run the ENTIRE time, and it was hard to get a still photo of him. He was a great sport and I got some great shots.. Here is a sneak peak of some of my favorites..






If you would like to book a session feel free to message me on Facebook or leave me a comment here.

In other Rice Box Photography news... I got the studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be able to move into it September 1st!! Once I am officially moved in, I'll post the address on here and on Facebook! I'm super excited and thank you to everyone who prayed for me and this business. I am so blessed! I already have 2 shoots scheduled for the first 2 weekends after I move in there! How GREAT is our God!?!?! 

From now until September 1st, I'm doing special pricing. Once I'm in the studio, prices will me going up a little, no worries, so, if you want to make sure you have a studio shoot (there are places around the studio to do outside also, please get in contact with me NOW for the lower pricing! Also, starting September 1, payment of shoot is due at booking (rather than at the shoot) to reserve your time slot. I cannot wait to start this next journey in my business and I hope to see ALOT of you in my studio soon! 

God bless!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment