Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SPECIAL POST: December 20, 2011

SPECIAL POST:

December 20, 2010 forever changed my life... My little boy, Braxton Levi Rice, came into this world at 6:11pm. He weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long. He looked like my brother in every way, except he was cute! :)

Today, December 20, 2011, we celebrate Braxton's 1st birthday. He is 100% full of energy, happy 99.9% of the time and the last piece to make my puzzle complete. I sat here at my computer for a while, crying, realizing that my BABY BOY is no longer a BABY, but a TODDLER now. 
Braxton, I want you to know that you are my world. I love you more and more everyday. You are a handsome little man and I can't wait to see how you grow in the following year. Always remember Mommy loves you!

Here is a look back on a few of my favorite pictures throughout the year!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE MAN!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that Colin and Braxton are friends and get to grows together! Happy birthday sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete