Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

Love is in the air. I love my hubby, I love my babies, I love my family (dearly), and... I love Genghis Grill!

Genghis grill called me 2 weeks ago today and said I had been chosen to be a Genghis Grill Healthkwest contestant! Today, 2-14-2013, my quest is to write 5 reasons why I love Genghis Grill (and I do)!!!

1: They have so many different combos. I can eat there for all 60 days and not have to have the same bowl twice!

2: They cook it right there. It's fresh, hot, and oh so YUMMY!

3: I do not have to ask for anything to be "left out" of my bowl. I make it how I want it. No onions, no broccoli, no peppers. I have it like I like it!

4: My kids LOVE it and it's good for them. No stopping at Mc Donalds on the way to Genghis Grill because they won't eat it. They actually ask for "Genghis." **What kid does that!!**

5: They have given me the opportunity to enter this contest and get my health on track. What a blessing. Oh, and the $10,000 is an added bonus. :)

So, Happy Valentines Day to all of my loves. I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

-April

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment