Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Have A Dream...

Today is day 11 on my journey. Today I have to write a "I have a dream" speech about what I want this HealthKwest to do for me. Well, as some of you may have seen on my Facebook page, I'm well on my way to where I want to be. Here was my post from earlier...

"Ok, ever had that feeling where you are SUPER happy and couldn't imagine being any happier. Like you are on a God high, you are feeling good about yourself, you are feeling good about your life?

Yeah, I'M THERE!!!!"


I have a dream of liking myself. I want to be able to look in the mirror, no matter how big or small I am, and think, "I like what I see." I want to be able to be in good enough shape to do the works of God. I want to climb mountains and tell people about Jesus. I want my family to be proud of me. I want to be proud of me. I am going to rock this!

Here is a few "before" pictures when I was in Ecuador..








BLAH!!

Here is my GOAL!!!


I GOT THIS!!!!
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment