Saturday, February 23, 2013

Achievements...

Today in my order, I have to write the top three things that I want HealthKwest to help me achieve and also post a "before" picture. Here is the picture.



I was in Ecuador this summer. This picture shows my before, but it also helps with my top 3 reasons I want this.

1: I want to be in the best shape possible so that it's not an excuse to go and tell people about Jesus. With being over weight, it's hard to climb mountains, deal with altitude, etc.

2: I want to be a better parent for my children. I want to be able to go on school field trips and be the "class room mom" and not embarrass them.

3: I want to do it for me. I want to be happy. I want to be good at something. I want to be the best me that I can be. In doing that, I can be the best Christian I can be, the best wife I can be, the best Mommy I need to be.

HealthKwest has opened new doors for me. It is allowing me to become these things and accomplish these things, and for that, I am grateful and blessed.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment