Saturday, March 2, 2013

It's Official...

It's Official, it's March. That means we are more than 1/4 of the way through our 60 day challenge. Am I stressed, nah, am I worried, maybe, anxiety, absolutely!

I try not to stress about what my body is doing. I am doing my best and hopefully I get the best results.

Worried, maybe. I did my order for yesterday, checking in at Genghis Grill, but forgot to upload the "proof" onto the site we have to log on. It was only 1 point, but I'm worried that 1 point might make or break me. What if someone loses the same % of weight as me and does ALL of the orders. I lost by that 1 POINT!! It's all good. If I'm meant to win, I'm gonna win!

Anxiety, ABSOLUTELY!! I'm anxious to get to the end. I'm counting down the days, not because I'm tired of the food, but because I'm ready to see results. I'm ready to see if I win. I'm ready to get back to normal schedule.

So, I guess I'm doing alright. I will keep going, doing my best. Please keep encouraging me, leaving me comments, and being my little cheerleaders, because I know I'm going to need it the next 3/4 of the way. :)

Here is quote that Genghis Grill gave to us and I thought everyone could use this.



-April

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. she is amazing can you please follow her she is so cool and has lost so much weight...

    ReplyDelete